GMC Models AT4 Trim in Farmington Hills
GMC AT4 TRIM PACKAGE
Off-road enthusiasts will want to check out the AT4. It has the same standard and available engines as the SLT but adds a two-speed transfer case. This trim has dual-exhaust outlets. It also adds a high-capacity air filter and hill descent control to help add to its performance. AT4 models are engineered to add an extra level of capability and technology tailored to customers’ wants and needs. That vision is consistent across all AT4 models and the level of capability matches the needs of customers in each segment.
Professional Grade engineering highlights of the AT4 lineup include:
- Sierra AT4 offers a 2-inch factory lift, skid plates, Rancho® monotube shocks, a standard MultiPro Tailgate, available Carbon Fiber Bed and available Mud-Terrain tires.
- Sierra HD AT4 features an off-road suspension, skid plates, Rancho shocks®, a standard MultiPro Tailgate and up to 15 innovative camera views* that helps benefit not just trailering, but visibility over rough terrain and in tight corners.
- Acadia AT4 features an Advanced Twin-Clutch AWD System for increased capability on mixed surfaces, All-Terrain tires and Traction Select with Off-Road Mode.
- Canyon AT4 comes standard with off-road tuned suspension, an automatic locking rear differential and 31-inch Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac® tires. (available Spring 2020)
- Yukon AT4 offers air suspension with 4 inches of adjustability, an electronic limited-slip differential and a 15-inch head-up display. (available Summer 2020)
- Terrain AT4 will feature a rugged exterior, confident capability and advanced technology. (available late-summer 2021)